Changes Since Release 1.1.0
- Offline user detection was completely broken.
Changes Since Release 1.0.0
- Feature: thread highlighting: hover over a message to highlight
all messages in the thread.
- Feature: the message you are replying to is now highlighted.
- Feature: Cmd+R shortcut auto-replies to last message not from you.
- Feature: message text is now bold to make it easier to read the
content. Messages from you lowlighted in grey.
- Feature: the secure sending status is now remembered per-group.
- Feature: key import is now less finicky about key formats. So long
as it can find the fields it needs, any other junk text is ignored.
- Feature: presence status is now shown by an icon rather than the
text colour in the status column.
- Feature: Growl notifications are muted in Do Not Disturb mode.
- Feature: users who are offline but have not sent a notification
are now detected and marked "Not responding".
- Feature: if the Elvin connection fails on first run, a dialog
appears suggesting the user look at the Elvin URL and provides a
button to show that in the preferences.
- Feature: the Presence window is now shown by default.
- The Preferences window layout has been re-vamped.
- The layout of controls in the Messages and Presence window has
been tightend up.